My Best Year Yet
This is one of Julie’s favourite personal exercises to do. Each year Julie takes the time to complete the following task. To review the previous year and plan out what she wants to achieve for the year ahead. Looking back is a good way to review what went wrong, what you can learn from this and how the learning can help you in the year ahead.
In this stack you will :-
- Review what you achieved in 2017
- Review your biggest disappointments
- What you wanted to achieve but didn’t
- Work out the lessons you want to take forward into 2018
- Set some goals for 2018. Dream big!